for the love of cats
1. There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
2. I got rid of my husband and kids. The cat's were allergic.
3. Never feed your cat anything that doesn't match the carpet.
4. Cat's motto: "No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look as if the dog did it."
5. Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
6. You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I want to say, "No, it's for…Continue
I saw this article and thought it was very interesting!...Enjoy, credit is given to the writer, of course! Also, at the end of the article is a link to the article and at the bottom are pics of animals smiling! :)
By Sarah B. Weir & Trystan L. Bass
Pavlov might have called that happy look on your dog’s face a collection of…Continue
I am a 38 year old mom to a 15 year boy, whom I homeschool. I am a stay-at-home wife to my husband of over 19 years now. I am a HUGE nerd! I love Science and am a semi-Trekkie. I have not been to any Comic-Cons or Conventions, but maybe one day. I also read Peirs Anthony's Xanth series. I own almost all of the 30 something books. I have read the series a few times…Continue